The adidas Golf Invitational – 'The Best Week of the Year'
Vista Vallarta Golf Club, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – November 12 – 17, 2019
The 2019 adidas Golf Invitational returns to beautiful Puerto Vallarta this year. This four person Pro-Am event that began in 1992 moves into it’s 2nd year with adidas Golf as the title sponsor. Once again, 60 teams of invited professionals and their three amateur partners will compete over 72-holes of tournament play and enjoy an experience that Jim Flick always described as ‘The Best Week of the Year’!
The adidas Golf Invitational once again offers a professional purse of $100,000.00 along with fabulous gifts and awards for professionals and amateurs alike. The Vista Vallarta Club de Golf will be the host facility for this year’s event. Featuring two fabulous courses (Nicklaus and Weiskopf), Vista Vallarta was host to this special event from 2001 thru 2011 and has also hosted international events including the EMC World Golf Championship and the Blue Agave Championship on Tour Champions.
The week is enhanced with deluxe accommodations at the Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa (formerly the Marriott Casa Magna), evening parties and functions, world-class entertainment, all ground transportation and special events and surprises that seemingly never end!
The Tuesday Shootout at Vista Vallarta
This added feature, an alternate-shot Pro-Am shootout, is open to teams entering early, arriving to the event early, and playing a practice round on Tuesday, November 12th at Vista Vallarta. The Shootout will be held at 2:30pm (following an 8:00am practice round and lunch) and features an additional $7500.00 professional purse and prizes for all amateurs on leading teams. Find more details on the Shootout.
Participate in the 2019 adidas Golf Invitational
- Professionals are invited by the tournament committee and sponsors. Professionals are typically club and/or teaching professionals and may not be current active members of the PGA Tour, PGA Tour Champions, LPGA Tour, Web.com Tour, or any recognized International Tour.
- Amateur participants participate as invitees of participating professionals.
- Amateur participants may enter on their own, or as a group of one or two additional amateurs. In this case: Their entry(s) will be confirmed once the committee places them with a professional.
- Professionals who have not received an invitation and would like to be considered may do so by contacting tournament headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Championship Golf at 949-305-5266.
- The field is limited to 60 teams and may be increased to 64 teams based on sponsor approval.
- All entries are provisional until approved. Participants will receive confirmation of ‘status’ (approved, wait-listed, or denied due to full-field or extenuating circumstances) promptly following submission of tournament entry form with deposit/payments.
To receive tournament entry program and entry form:
- Professional entry program and entry forms have been (or will be) forwarded directly to invited professionals.
- Amateur entry details will be forwarded to amateurs via email to amateurs for whom the professional chooses as his or her partners in the event.
- Amateurs wishing to participate (and would like to be placed on a team) can receive an invitation and entry form by contacting tournament headquarters at email@example.com or phone Championship Golf at 949-305-5266.
We look forward to another fabulous event this year in Puerto Vallarta.
About adidas Golf
adidas Golf works to create the best apparel and footwear products for golfers everywhere. Designed by golfers who love the game, adidas focuses on delivering products for both men and women that are built to perform both on and off the course. Specifically, adidas Golf offers three collections: adidas Performance, adiPure, and adicross. adidas Performance provides golfers with the latest innovations from adidas so that they can perform at their best. adiPure blends premium finishing with relentless attention to detail, fusing craftsmanship and innovation to change the way players see traditional golf style. adicross addresses the on- and off-course life of the modern golfer, focusing on products that are urban inspired and non-traditional.
The world’s best golfers rely on adidas’ products every week. The current roster of adidas athletes includes Dustin Johnson, Sergio Garcia, Jon Rahm, Justin Rose, Xander Schauffele, and Tyrrell Hatton. adidas is also represented on the women’s tour with Paula Creamer, Jessica Korda and Danielle Kang. adidas Golf has employees worldwide and is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. Find out more at adidas.com.